WE ARE VALORANT
A short gameplay video on Gameplay of valorant,
Gameplay Valorant for Macbook & iMac
Valorant is a team-based tactical shooter and first-person shooter set in the near-future. Players play as one of a set of agents, characters designed based on several countries and cultures around the world. In the main game mode, players are assigned to either the attacking or defending team with each team having five players on it. Agents have unique abilities each requiring charges, as well as a unique ultimate ability which requires charging through kills, deaths, or spike actions. Each player starts each round with a “classic” pistol and with one or more “signature ability” charge. Other weapons and ability charges can be purchased using an in game economic system which awards money based on the outcome of the previous round, any kills the player is responsible for, and any actions taken with the spike. The game has an assortment of weapons including sidearms, submachine guns, shotguns, machine guns, assault rifles and sniper rifles.
VALORANT REVIEW on MAC
Fresh ideas and playful abilities prove that Valorant is way more than a copycat.
DEFY THE LIMITS
VALORANT is your global competitive stage. It’s a 5v5 tac-shooter matchup to plant or defuse the Spike in a one-life-per-round, first to 13 series. More than guns and bullets, you’ll choose an Agent armed with adaptive, swift, and lethal abilities that create opportunities to let your gunplay shine.Creativity is your greatest weapon.
NEED TO KNOW
What is it? A Counter-Strike-style FPS from the League of Legends studio
Reviewed on: RTX 2060, Ryzen 5 2600 3.4Ghz, 16 GB RAM
Release date: Out now
Publisher: Riot Games
Developer: Riot Games
Multiplayer: 5v5 round-based competitive
Link: Official site
Valorant characters | skills |how to play valorant on MAC
The Valorant characters are:
Hot Hands (E) – Throw a fireball that explodes after a short delay on impact with the ground. The fire zone damages enemies but heals Phoenix.
Blaze (C) – Cast a flame wall that blocks enemy vision and damages anyone passing through it. The wall can be bent both horizontally and vertically so you can cover ramps, too.
Curveball (Q) – Cast a curved flare that bursts into a light after a short delay, temporarily blinding anyone and can be curved left and right.
Run it Back (X) – Marks your current location. If you die while this ability is active, or when it expires, you’ll respawn at the marked location with full health.
Paint Shells (E) – Cluster grenade that deals initial impact damage, followed by damage from the clusters.
Boom Bot (C) – Set down an explosive robot that goes in a straight line, bouncing off walls until it detects an enemy in front of it. It will then home in and detonate on them unless shot.
Blast Pack (Q) – Like a C4 satchel. Throw it down and either detonate it when you want or let the timer run down. Deals AoE damage and displaces Agents.
Showstopper (X) – Pull out a rocket launcher and fire it down a lane. The explosion deals huge damage to anyone in its radius. We’ve seen aces with a single shot from this.
Sky Smoke (E) – Use your map to call in smokescreens that obscure vision, click to set the locations, and confirm to launch.
Stim Beacon (C) – Target a nearby location to call in the beacon, giving all players near the beacon rapid-fire.
Incendiary (Q) – Launch a grenade that deploys a damaging field of fire
Orbital Strike (X) – Target a nearby location, launch a devastating orbital strike that damages enemies for several seconds.
Tailwind (E) – Dash a short distance.
Cloudburst (C) – Throw a cloud of fog that obscures vision on impact.
Updraft (Q) – Launch upwards after a brief delay.
Blade Storm (X) – Throw deadly throwing knives that deal damage and kill on headshots. A kill restores daggers, left click throws a single dagger and right click throws all remaining daggers.
Healing Orb (E) – Heal an ally or yourself to full health over a few seconds.
Barrier Orb (C) – A wall that can be rotated.
Slow Orb (Q) – An orb that breaks into a slowing field on impact with the found, all caught in the field are slowed, grounded, and make a noise when moving.
Resurrection (X) – Target a friendly corpse, after a short delay revive them with full health.
Toxic Screen (E) – Deploy a line of gas that can be reactivated to create a wall of toxic gas which costs fuel.
Snakebite (C) – Fire a projectile that explodes into a pool of acid that does damage.
Poison Cloud (Q) – Throw a cloud of gas that can be reactivated to create a smoke cloud which costs fuel. This can be redeployed after a cooldown.
Viper’s Pit (X) – A toxic cloud covers a large radius and highlights enemies to Viper, the duration of the cloud extends if Viper remains in the cloud.
Fault Line (E) – Equip a seismic blast, hold fire to increase the distance, and release to set off a quake that dazes all players caught in it.
Aftershock (C) – Equip a Fusion Charge and fire it to send a slow-firing burst through a wall, which deals high damage to anyone it connects with. More handy for clearing corners than actually getting frags.
Flashpoint (Q) – Equip a blinding charge that can be set on a wall. It fires a fast burst that blinds anyone on the other side.
Rolling Thunder (X) – Equip a seismic charge, fire to send a quake through all terrain in the ult’s cone of effect. This dazes and knocks anyone caught in its blast into the air. It also deals some damage.
Spycam (E) – Place a remote camera, once placed reactive to view the video feed. Left click while the camera is activated to fire a tracking dart.
Trapwire (C) – Place a tripwire between two walls, triggered enemies are restrained and revealed for a short time. If the trap hasn’t been destroyed, it activates to daze the trapped victim.
Cyber Cage (Q) – Place a remote activation trap, reactive to create a cage that slows enemies who pass through it. Traps can be detonated.
Neural Theft (X) – Once an enemy is killed, information can be extracted of the locations of their living allies.
Recon Bolt (E) – Fire a bolt that deploys a sonar emitter and tags nearby enemies, revealing them.
Owl Drone (C) – Deploy and control a drone that reveals enemies around the map. Once active you can fire a tracking dart that reveals one enemy’s location until they remove it.
Shock Bolt (Q) – Fire and explosive bolt that damages enemies on impact. Use it to clear out boxes and corners.
Hunter’s Fury (X) – Fire up to three energy blasts that spear across the entire map and each hit enemy takes damages and is marked.
Dark Cover (E) – Cast an orb that bursts into a sphere of shadow obscuring the final location. Can be charged to increase distance.
Shrouded Step (C) – After a delay, teleport a short distance.
Paranoia (Q) – Cast a shadow in a straight line that blinds anyone it touches.
From the Shadows (X) – Select anywhere on the map to teleport and reform, will initially appear as a shadow, which can be killed by enemies and cancel the teleport. If teleport is successful, you become invisible for a short time.
Dismiss (E) – Consumes a nearby soul orb, becoming intangible for a short duration. If your ultimate is active, also become invisible.
Leer (C) – Throw an eye through surfaces. The eye will blind all enemies who look at – only affects distant vision, so use to take on AWPers.
Devour (Q) – Enemies killed by Reyna leave behind Soul Orbs that last 3 seconds. Consume a nearby soul orb, rapidly healing for a short duration. Health gained through this skill exceeding 100 will decay over time. If your ultimate is active, this skill will automatically cast and not consume the orb.
Empress (X) – Enter a frenzy, increasing firing speed, equip, and reload speed dramatically. Scoring a kill renews the duration.
Alarmbot (E) – Deploy a bot that hunts down enemies in range and explodes, applying vulnerable. Can be recalled once deployed.
Turret (C) – Fire deploys a turret that fires at enemies in a 180 degree cone. Can be recalled once deployed.
Nanoswarm (Q) – Throw a grenade that lands and goes covert, activating the grenade deploys a swarm of damaging nanobots.Lockdown (X) – Fire to deploy the device, after a long windup, the device detains all enemies caught in the radius, and can be destroyed by enemies.
Get involved in the conversation by heading over to our Facebook and Instagram pages. To stay up to date with the latest PC gaming guides, news, and reviews, follow PCGamesN on Twitter.BEST PC HARDWARE DEALS TODAYAMD Ryzen 7 2700 – 8 cores, 16 threads, bargain price
Reviews on MAC
- VandalJun 17, 202090Valorant is deep, complex and it always pushes you to do your best and become a better player. It has everything to offer great and intense matches, but it also requires and level of cooperation and commitment that won’t appeal all players.
- PC GamerJun 4, 202090Valorant transforms the best of CS:GO with agents and abilities, resulting in an exceptional FPS that everyone should try.
- Everyeye.itJun 11, 202085Do not be fooled by the cartoon style: VALORANT is a highly skill based, punitive, not very permissive title with a really high learning curve.
- Jeuxvideo.comJun 3, 202080All gameplay, artistic and musical elements are put at the service of a demanding and satisfying competitive experience…If the tactical shooter genre interests you from near or far, it already deserves your full attention.
- USgamerJun 25, 202080Valorant leans heavily on its predecessors, but makes use of established schools of thought and the unique novelties of its Agents to create a fresh take on tactical shooters, even if its launch is a little slim. For years, there hasn’t been a fight for Counter-Strike’s throne; but in Valorant, Riot Games has found a valiant contender.
- ShacknewsJun 10, 202080Valorant delivers as a highly competitive FPS. From a pure design standpoint, Riot’s shooter stands tall on excellent gunplay, diverse agents, and balanced maps. This alone is enough to capture the attention of hardcore fans of the genre. It’s been clear in Riot Games communication that they are committed to responding to player feedback and using that to shape their development path. Valorant is already an insanely good game, but it’s poised to become a superstar of the medium in the years to come.
- Quarter to ThreeJul 15, 202040Valorant considers a standard match as best of thirteen rounds. Thirteen rounds! You don’t know which team is dominating in three rounds, Valorant? Because I sure do. It’s the team running rampant all over the map. Your Spike Rush mode is only slightly better at best of seven, but even that can drag. It’s all in service of the eSports focus. Anything quicker would be too fast for dramatic shows. Riot has made eSports their bread and butter, so it’s no surprise that Valorant is heavily skewed to that audience. Gone are the days of 1v1 arena fights in LAN tournaments with fullbright settings. One match. One result. One mistake and you were done. There were no upset wins or swings. You did a looping run from the railgun spawn and the keg of health and you didn’t dare deviate because it could all be over with one high-ping hit. Anyway, I’m old. Valorant has made me realize that I don’t recognize the landscape I grew up with. I’ll let the younger generation deal with Valorant’s sequel.
- DIMONROCKJun 3, 202010Очень даже неплохо. Интересные механики. Заинтересованность разработчиков в улучшении игры. В принципе ,вполне гуд в перспективе. Не такая… Expand
- trolhesapJun 4, 202010Valorant ın sunucusunun hatası olması Valorant ın suçu değil sadece çok kişi giriyor o kadar efsane oyun
- ZoomsJun 3, 20209I enjoyed the game! One of the frustrating parts of the game currently is matchmaking, with a clear lack of players that can play together as… Expand
- venomtailJun 12, 20204A decent game to start with, and if they refine what they have, there can be potential to make a community of its own. However it has an… Expand
- TwigglyTJul 20, 20202Coming from a Newcomer to counter strike fps game I enjoy it. The gameplay is alright, I don’t mind the graphics, the characters, maps, and… Expand
- AwakenShogunJun 13, 20200Game is infested with cheaters. No matter how you play, there will always be a cheater that can destroy you without using any SKILLS. Also the… Expand
- necroisdeadJun 3, 20200This game is so bad. it feels and looks like a mobile CSGO ripoff. it’s slow and boring, repetitive and every single map is so claustrophobic… Expand