“Blinder” is old Midlands slang for something that is particularly impressive, especially in terms of clothing or simply looking dapper- it’s still used in this sense today. “Peaky” was slang for any peaked cap. Hence, Peaky Blinder.
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is a puzzle-adventure game, based on the multi-award-winning BBC and Netflix TV show. Out now on PlayStation 4. Mastermind refers to Tommy’s ability to plan complex scenarios in his head. As the player, you get to exercise this power by taking control of key members of the Shelby family including Tommy, Arthur, Polly and more. Become the Mastermind as you freely reset and rewind each character’s path in order to tune all of their actions for perfect coordination. Rated Mature: Blood, Drug Reference, Strong Language, Violence
Adapted from the gangster TV series, video game Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is the best game you’ll play this year.
This adventure-puzzle sees players step into the shoes of Tommy and his ruthless gang as they seek to gain control of early 20th century Birmingham – and expect numerous family meetings, because Arthur, Polly, John, Ada and Finn are all controllable characters, too.
Steps to download Peaky Blinders: mastermind for Android!
- GOTO Letsdownloadgame.com
- Search for Peaky Blinders: mastermind in the android section.
- Search for the download button, there are no ads there so you don’t need to worry! i am sure you will click the right download button.
- Not all things come for free ! a favor for favor you need to complete a short offer! it will cost you some time but you will get the game for sure ! 🙂
- Install the game and play.
Play Peaky Blinders: mastermind on your mobile phone!
“c offers one of the most essential puzzling experiences of 2020. Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is so good that it compelled me to go and watch the original TV show. Now, how many games based on a franchise can say that?”
8/10 – Thesixthaxis
“It’s easy to get caught up with our expectations when there’s a game based on a popular TV series being created, but if you approach it with an open mind, the Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is sure to impress. The game adds exciting elements often unseen in puzzle games which really spice up the genre.”
7/10 – LadBible
“Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is far from a conventional video game adaptation, and provides a unique and engaging puzzle adventure experience.Loved the game on my Android”
4/5 – Screenrant
- 90Clever, rewarding and a lot of fun, I have always wanted to control a family up to the neck in crime and now I can. Peaky Blinders: Mastermind performs well, never overstays its welcome and makes you feel great when things go your way. The levels are well designed, compact, short and very sweet. If you’re up for some tactical planning and light puzzle work then this is the game for you.
- God is a GeekAug 20, 202085Peaky Blinders: Mastermind has some clever mechanics that highlight the meticulous planning Tommy Shelby is capable of, all whilst providing an interesting story and plenty of variety in character actions.
- TheSixthAxisAug 20, 202080Peaky Blinders: Mastermind offers one of the most essential puzzling experiences of 2020. The masterminding may come to an end far too soon, but when it does the the sublime gameplay mash-up you’ve just had will make you realise that Futurlab have forged an entirely new genre: rewind time strategy. Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is so good that it compelled me to go and watch the original TV show. Now, how many games based on a franchise can say that?
- SpazioGamesAug 20, 202067Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is a decent tie-in, a real-time strategy game based on the acclaimed TV series. Nothing more and nothing less.
- Metro GameCentralAug 21, 202060A flawed attempt to adapt the show, that struggles when it comes to storytelling but has the makings of a great heist game.
- IGNAug 20, 202060For the majority of its runtime, Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is a puzzle game with unique ideas implemented in uninspiring ways. Its story and tone hold the levels together in a solid but unspectacular way that neither let down its source material nor build interestingly on it. Once it all starts coming together in the final two missions and you get to use your entire team together to accomplish complex objectives it becomes a genuine challenge laced with enjoyment and I was left wanting more. I just wish that it hadn’t taken so long to get there.