Download Ashes Cricket EXE for PC/ Microsoft Windows
Ashes Cricket EXE video game is the legit official licensed video game in the top Cricket games of the world which is up for download Ashes Cricket for PC /windows platforms. this game having all the smooth paced actions, and large hits and dope skills that we see in the dopest cricket rivalry on this plant earth in the combination of both realism and authenticity. 2017/ 2018 Ashes cricket game for PC uses unique photogrammetry tech which will make you the most realistic experience of the game with your own perspective. The players are fully optimized and you can choose your own batting and bowling pattern which gives you a whole lotta performing ability and creativity. You cannot play the game same way like the other person. basically the game is crazy.
With The Ashes coming up in November 2017, the board decided to partner with Big Ant and create a realistic cricket game ahead of the series. That is how Ashes Cricket was born.
Ashes Cricket features of the most in-depth and realistic cricket game for PC /windows Download and game features:
• The game facilitates career mode offering the ability to work as a star and start as a newbie , play club cricket till you reach reaching international level.
• we can wholly optimize our playing experience. Creating players, teams or even umpires in the Cricket Academy and upload it on the online community.
• The game includes all officially licensed stadiums featured in the 2017/18 Ashes tour which is the dope ext feature to be noticed.
• Be creative and create your own kind of competition you have ever dreamt of as a cricket geek? Create your own stadiums and logos to amplify your playing experience. Make this your personal cricket game.
• Online play Ashes Cricket From PC /windows – play with or against players in the most competitive online cricket game yet! CLICK HERE!
Reviews Given by Gaming elites !
Ashes Cricket is a very good cricket game, and very enjoyable once you eventually work out what everything does. It’s just a shame the game doesn’t do enough to explain its depth to the player from the get-go, which leads to a needless opening few hours of frustration and potential misinterpretation – John B. Manathew